Sunday, October 6, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 6

Monster Mash





Today was a "make sure everything is done" kind of day.I worked on getting all my supplies, show and tells and books gathered  for our hand sewing day on Monday. It will be an early day since I need to leave the house no later than 8:30

I will be gone all day  so dinner is ready to put in the crock pot and supplies for my Altered mInds group workshop is packed and ready for Tuesday morning. Another early day.






Burned edges






After all that was done I had time so I finished my wrap by burning the edges and hand sewing the shoulder seam together. After trying it on with my dress I have decided it needs to be draped up a bit on the opposite shoulder so it doesn't hang straight down my arm. Will find a nice button or jewel to hold  it in place then it will be absolutely ready to wear...



The tangle above was started a very long time ago with a loopy line drawn on the page. A little detail was added like teeth and eyes and then it was set aside and forgotten. Today I decided it needed to be finished....Not good, not bad, just is!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love prepping - what a yummy day! Please post a pick of you wearing your new wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, you are beginning to have an impact on me. I like the way you think and the variety that your life has. I do agree with Christine, it would be great to see a pic of you wearing your newly minted wrap but all is good if you put it on your sewing room dummy instead.

    Love your zentangles! Have fun with the amazing Altered Minds. I look forward to hearing about how it goes.

    ReplyDelete