Friday, October 11, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 11

A stop on the tour we did while in San francisco last February. We didn't eat there but were told the food was wonderful and I can assure you that garlic was on the menu. 


Today my  DAILY CREATIVE today was spent shopping at Joann's for some knit fabric and driving up to my daughter's for the weekend. So, do you know how many lightbulbs it takes to light up Joann's fabric store in Ocala. I do...Tonight as we were sitting here talking together my dear husband ask us, my daughter and I,  that question...Apparently while I was looking for the perfect fabric for my project he was counting lightbulbs. The answer is...are you ready for this....There are 120 fluorescent bulbs with one burned out one...See what I have to put up with.  On that note I will say good night. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun! You are fun, you write fun, and you make it fun for me! Wishing you a great weekend! So glad you were able to post today. It is all part of the journey of the DCP!

    ReplyDelete