Monday, November 25, 2013

JUST AN ORDINARY DAY

Not much going on today. I walked early this morning in the cold morning air, before sunrise, but not complaining. Not too long ago it was hot...I much prefer the cold. Tomorrow we are walking if there are no thunderstorms. Rain is okay just not lightening.

When I got home I finished the crossword puzzle, had coffee and breakfast then I fitted the pellon sloper of my dress. Using it for a pattern I cut my dress out and am now ready to get started sewing.

Bracelet, earrings and Coach bag
Here is a photo of the jewelry I bought to wear with my new dress and the "Coach" bag that was given to me last Christmas from my grandson and his fiancee...A perfect match.

 In a few days we are going to start our REVERB 13 so will gear up for that...A blog each day for the month of December should be pretty easy since I have missed only a couple of days in several months. In the meantime I am plugging along with my sewing and looking forward to another ordinary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment