Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MAKING PROGRESS

Today I made real progress on my dress. All of the darts are sewn in the main pieces and now as soon as the lining is finished washing I will cut and sew the darts in those pieces. But that is an after turkey day project. For now I am just  thankful those darts are done and look pretty good. Because of the type of fabric I am using the lining darts will go much faster since I can sew them all on the machine and not have to baste them. Time wise I think I am about one third finished with the dress. 

I am finished sewing for the day. I need to get ready for our road trip tomorrow. Prepare food stuff and find our rain ponchos just in case...I am going to make small individual Paleo apple pies to take for dessert. But I won't tell Bob. he might think I am trying to keep him healthy. I got the recipe from here  http://ancestralchef.com/no-bake-paleo-apple-pies-guest-post/   http://ancestralchef.com/5-minute-paleo-chocolate-pumpkin-pie/
It sounds perfect for a picnic. I might make the pumpkin pie evening with coffee. That sounds like the perfect ending to a perfect day. 



1 comment: