Friday, May 9, 2014

SPRING HOUSECLEANING

Squirrel Nest

Today, yesterday and last week, I spent a huge amount of  hours on the computer and our cell phones trying to correct screw ups by others that I thought would go away if I ignored them, Sort of the Ostrich syndrome of sticking your head in a hole. Any way after so much frustration with internet and online stuff I decided to take a break from Facebook, the great consumer of time. 

Passion Vines

I need to get my life back in order, get away from online social and get more face to face social,  get some physical exercise and have more time to do some art which I have hardly done at all in the last couple of months..I have sewing projects to finished and even more projects to start...

Winter annuals

I need to pay closer attention to my health and to Bob's so this way I can get to bed early, get out of bed early and have lots of extra time to do all the things I want to do..Starting tomorrow I will get to bed early, out of bed early and be on my way to actually having the time and energy to accomplish something. And I need to get more walking in.

My street where my walks start
Hopefully my walks will be a little more than a stroll around my 
garden

Confederate Jasmine in full bloom




1 comment:

  1. Your Jasmine must smell divine, Darlene! So glad you are taking good care of yourself and Bob! I may just follow in your footsteps and see if that shifts my life some more into closer face to face connections and more art. Thank you for the inspiration. ~Lee

    ReplyDelete