Saturday, December 1, 2012

#reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?


The month of December is the perfect time to reflect on the year that has passed and start to manifest your dreams for the new year.Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...

... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart?


Today I joined the Reverb 12 so for one month I am going to write a blog on the daily prompt. The prompt for December 1st is "how am I starting". I started my month by getting started  making my grandchildren's ornaments having at first deciding not to do them any more. I have been at it for 36 years giving each one a homemade ornament each year. At first it was pretty easy with only two grandsons but then all of a sudden one day I woke up and there were 10 grands. Four girls and 6 boys. Now I need to do some big time planning ahead of time..not wait until 3 weeks before the big day. They are mini books made of polymer clay and in which I will write something in each one. Something that suits that individual grand... I have them almost finished and perhaps tomorrow I will get them all completed. Celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment