Thursday, September 26, 2013

WIP

I need to start dinner pretty quick and will be busy tonight so going to get my blog written early. This is a start on my next class in LifeBook 2913. It doesn't look like much right now. Lots left to do but it so far I like what I have. The trees, done in a watercolor crayon and Sharpie marker, will be come a lot darker before it is over as they are on the top of the one on left. Saturday I will finish it.

All of my luncheon prep is done and all I need to do tomorrow is assemble the tea sandwiches and pack the car. I got finished a lot earlier then I had anticipated so I had time to play a bit in my studio. Tomorrow will be up early and out the door by 8:15 to go help set up. I will definitely be happy when this is over.

Hubby will be home from golfing soon so I best stat getting the pizza ingredients together...I am going to try cooking the pizza on the gas grill and hope it works...also hope the rain holds off for another couple hours...I am beginning to think we need to build an ark...off to cook now....


2 comments:

  1. Gosh Darlene! I love this image! It speaks to my heart! Am surprised that you arrived at these results with such mixed media! It looks finished to me! By the way, I think logging off is a great idea! Enjoy your event tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete