Sunday, October 13, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 13

Wow, we are almost half way through the month and I have not missed a day yet...

Today was another busy day in the sewing room working on the wedding dress. We have the bodice ready to steam the rouching in before attaching the skirt tomorrow. The steaming will be done this evening after dinner and while my granddaughter is here for a fitting so it can dry overnight. 


With all the sewing and visiting we both did we still had time for coffee in the late morning....








and I had time to finish this top Deb started for me a while back before she got busy with the wedding dress..All I had to do was set in the sleeves and when I get home I will serge the seams to give them a finished look...




Then to finish the day off before company arrives for dinner of Seared Duck Breast with Grape sauce...we had a glass of wine..

A fine finish to a fine day!





1 comment:

  1. Wine is indeed a fine way to finish the day Darlene. How lovely to be working on a wedding dress together with your daughter for your granddaughter. And your newly collaborated top is beautiful! And Daughter Deb is too. You've got me so involved with the story of your life told through your creativity!

    ReplyDelete