Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 29

We made great strides today in getting ready for company. Usually we do not have so much  to do when we get visitors but with the wedding things got out of control quickly and are just now getting sane again...or we are getting sane again. 

Bedrooms have been switched around and just need our new bed to arrive on time Friday. I am getting a bit nervous as we have not heard though it says it is on schedule. Keeping my fingers crossed.

one of the plantings
Flowers are planted and watered and look like they are thriving. Paper flowers are all finished and bride is thrilled with them and I am happy they are finished..

One small glitch is the shoes I bought the other day. I do not like the way they look with my dress so after shopping for food on Wednesday  I am going to try again to find some I like better. Otherwise will suffer through the wedding with them. 

Marshal's  "spa" treatment is Friday morning so he will be nice and clean and clipped for the month. He sheds terribly so this will help. 

Wedding clothes are all pressed and ready to go which means soon now we can have time soon to relax. Ruth ask how do we feel at this moment in time. I feel exhausted and ready for a vacation my self. But that is not in the works until next year. If we survive this one. 

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully, your weekend after the wedding will feel like a mini-vacation, as that is the intention. Spa day, a relaxing kayak tour, and some visiting with your daughters in one place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Deb...it will feel like a mini vacation and be fun to have you both together

      Delete
  2. Lots of excitement in the air! Pretty plantings. So sweet how the pots are grouped. Special care taken. Your life leaves me feeling warm. I hear you about feeling tired and not being satisfied about your shoes. Good luck in finding a pair you like.

    ReplyDelete