Monday, October 28, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 28

First rose we did




I thought I was finished with the flowers but my granddaughter Elizabeth (sister of the bride) came over today and together we made roses out of a road map atlas to put in the painted wine bottle vases on each table. 

We used road maps because they will match the pinwheel boutonnieres she made for the groom and his groomsmen...All turned out very nice. 

Add caption
Now all that is left to do for the wedding is bag up everything and send it up on Saturday with Liz so she and the other sisters can get everything ready for the big day .Here are pictures of the roses we made. 

3 comments:

  1. So very creative and cool! It's going to be a beautiful event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These roses have such a lovely serene feel to them! Wonderful. I think that you must have had so much fun making these with your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete