Friday, October 4, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 4.5

Finally!

Before
I am tired of doing it and I bet you are tired of reading about it but today I finished my cleaning and sorting  of the last of the shelves. This one was an assortment of inherited stuff as well as the shelf itself. It didn't take long to get everything sorted out and dealt with.Now I have time for some fun stuff. 

The shelf doesn't look a whole lot different but trust me. It is. The drawers of papers under the shelves are a whole other ball game and a whole other day of sorting and pitching.
After

That will be later. Right now I need to get the right side of my brain back to work. 






5 comments:

  1. I heard recently - Creating is Heaven - Maintenance is Hell! yeah for getting the right side of your brain back to work :) and great job on your organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, you've inspired me to do a bit of cleaning. It's so nice when things are in their place. It makes room for all the messy, fun, creative stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feeling of getting stuff sorted. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete