Tuesday, October 1, 2013

BLOGTOBERFEST 2013 DAY 1



October 1st, 2013...Intentions

A year ago I joined Reverb 12 and did not make it through the whole challenge. Not for lack of wanting to but for not having a good intention and therefore letting things get in the way. Then I joined August Moon 13 and managed to blog everyday of that challenge. It has now become a habit with me to blog every day and when this challenge came along I thought 'why not'! So here I am, doing one more prompt blog.

I love October for many reasons. It is my birth month along with my husbands and eldest daughter's. I love Halloween, the cooling of the weather and the anticipation of a brand new year that will bring brand new challenges and opportunities.I also enjoy doing Zentangles at the end of the day to relax and contemplate what I am going to do the following day.

So my intention for this month of blogging is to enter a blog every single day using the prompts given for the day and adding some of my own if necessary to cover all I have to say. Taking time to read at least one new (to me) person's blog each day along with the ones I follow daily. Perhaps even learning about new art techniques through some of the blogs and just a general enjoyment of all who take the time to enter.

I have two blogs. This blog is for daily ideas, thoughts, daily Zentangles, observations and blog challenges. Then I have a second blog of my art. Here is the link for that one.  http://musingsandart.blogspot.com/  This is where I post my artwork and at times writing about how I do it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in on Blogtoberfest 2013. I love to Zentangle and Dangle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Darlene!!! I think I should have added to mine that my intention is to figure out some of the gadgets and techy things about the blogging that are eluding me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogging with you Darlene! And Christine too! Thank Michelle for organizing!

      Delete