Friday, November 29, 2013

LIFE CHANGES.. a new challenge

WOW! Here we are at the end of the month of November and almost to the end of the year. I enjoyed my Thanksgiving day activities and now I am looking forward to starting the month of blogging for Reverb 14 on December 1st. Blogging  is going to help me with a new challenge. 

I am  ready to make a major change in my life and my weekly progress will be published on my blog for every one to read and hopefully this will keep me motivated and on track. Also this life style change will help me get more done for myself in the way of my physical, mental and emotional health. I will not be staying up until all hours of the night because I will, in order to accomplish my goals,  need to get up early every day. Refreshed and ready to go. That will be something new for me. At least lately. I used to get up early every morning with no problem but I was younger and way more active. 

My new health plan gives me a membership in Silver Sneakers and   I intend to take full advantage of it by using the facilities for swimming, aerobics and strength training. In order to do this I will make a schedule, working it around and melding it with my every day activities.  That is what works best for me and will help me stick to it.

I have only two commitments on my schedule at this time, both of them are sewing groups that meet in the early mornings. On those days that will allow me to do my exercise program after instead of going out to lunch and eating food I don't care to eat and coming home to veg for the remainder of the day because for more then half the day I have sat and then eaten the wrong foods.  This will work out well since I will be out any way and in the right location. On the other days I will have the option of going in mornings or afternoons. I will look and see what works out best for me on my daily routine.

Today I will spend working out my schedule. I am excited to get started. 

1 comment:

  1. Dang, Sis, you make me want to join you even though I'd always be bringing up the rear. You've set yourself some challenging goals, all worth the time and effort.

    ReplyDelete