Saturday, November 30, 2013

THIS IS IT!

The last day of November, the last day of the hurricane season in Florida, the last day before making life changes and the last day before we start with Reverb 14...that is a lot of last days but tomorrow starts the beginning of a lot of first days. 

I have a lot of loose ends to tie up before the end of the year. Among the things I want to accomplish are to finish my dress, finish my wedding book, and finish my knitting project. I will get the pirate doll I have for my daughter packed and ready to mail along with an antique sleigh and my baby doll from my childhood.  If those things are done completely I will be a happy camper. My Life Book 2013 will carry over into the next year but that is okay. It will be worked on off and on all next year and I will enjoy doing it by not stressing over whether or not I am on schedule plus I can start out the new year with a whole new set of projects. 

The first major project for January will be to enjoy an art retreat with my friend Ellen. We are going to work on two intuitive paintings in my garage. Mine will be about 30 x 48 inches and I am doing two at a time. It is necessary to do it that way so one can dry as the other is worked on...We are using the book BRAVE INTUITIVE PAINTING by Flora Bowley as our guide. We have been planning this retreat for a while but life has a way of getting in our way. This will be a fun way to kick start the creative juices and wake up my muse.

Ellen and I have a mutual friend who also wants to join us for a day of art so plans for that are in the near future. Maybe in February or March which will give me time to get my garden in tip top order before she comes up. Ellen takes a spring trip in her RV so we need to plan around that. But it will happen when it is suppose to happen. In the meantime I will be working on my new life changes of getting healthier!


No comments:

Post a Comment