Friday, December 6, 2013

HELLO MACHINE

Today was the first day of my gym workout so thought it was worthy of a blog. As it turned out it was sort of like the first day at the doctor's office. A "meet and greet" kind of day. 

I spent about an hour and half there and after a short stroll on the treadmill to get warmed up (actually it was the only thing I knew how to use)  I spent at least a few minutes on each machine asking "Hello machine, how do you work?" With some trial and error and a bit of help from a  lady who looked to be at least a tad older then me, and who finally took pity and showed up at each machine I traveled around the circuit. She showed me the adjustments and helped me out and I was able to use each machine for one light work out on those particular muscles. 

This gym works out so well as it has a nice grocery store on the route so I was able to get  coconut milk to use in my soup on the menu for today. Here is the recipe  http://ancestralchef.com/coconut-chicken-curry/ It sounds yummy and since Bob is having a pretty big lunch it will be perfect along with a nice salad. 


1 comment:

  1. Went to Ernie's gym one day, he was using a machine backwards, so much for following directions. Ellen

    ReplyDelete