Friday, December 13, 2013

REVERB 13 Day 14 Decisions, Decisions



What was the best decision you made in 2013? What were the results? How will you continue the good work in 2014

I have expounded on the subject of my health already many times so will keep this short and to the point.  

What was my best decision in 2013

The year 2013 was filled with decisions but I will say with out a doubt the most important one I made was to take charge of my health.  I have ever so slightly changed my eating habits and the foods I eat and I have been going to the gym for one week..all but the weekend. A good start! 

What were my results?

The results were immediate. I already feel so much better.  I have more stamina and energy now after only a week. By keeping this up it will only get better. 

How will I continue  in 2014

I am going to state positively that I will continue on with this program through out the new year with spectacular results



8 comments:

  1. Brilliant decision! Same as mine and we are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Sea Star ...and yes we are worth it...Let me know through out the year how it goes for you...

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you are taking these steps to improve your health Darlene! How wonderful that you are feeling the positive results almost immediately! Between you and Christine, I feel like I have a support team for good health!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth, you have my support for anything you undertake...especially good health. We will be having fun together on DCP into the next century...

      Delete
  3. What a great decision! Glad to hear how positive the results have been for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you, Darlene. It sounds like the results were so immediate and compelling, it'd be hard to come up with a reason not to continue. Best possible outcome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hardest part is just getting started, and you did! Congratulation's, you'll have a wonderful New Year to look forward to. exercise is so good for the mind, body and spirit, you will become a new woman.

    ReplyDelete