Friday, October 30, 2015

PRELUDE TO 21 DAY CHALLANGE

I AM AN APPLE

Today for a 21 day challenge I joined I assessed my mental, emotional and physical health and took measurements of my body…I am definitely an apple…Albeit a  crab apple but soon to change that…I have also made a list of goals I will work to accomplish during the next 21 days and forever after…Here is what I am going to do;

·        Strengthen my core and improve my balance. Important at any age but especially my age
·        Add 500 or more additional steps each day to my daily total until I reach 10,000 plus a day
·        Lose inches overall especially in my waist
·        Lose pounds
·        Journal each day if only a few lines listing my accomplishments and struggles 
·        Spend some time each day doing art
·        Post a daily gratitude affirmation


I have three days to get ready, set,  go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment