Monday, November 2, 2015

DAY 1...of 21 DAY CHALLENGE

Today is a good day if it is measured in what I accomplished. I enjoyed a Shakeology for breakfast along with some tomato juice to wash down my vitamins and the other two meals were equally good, sardines for lunch and sauteed cabbage and kielbasa for dinner...all within my allowable calorie count. I didn't get the extra steps in that I had wanted to do but got lots of extra exercise. I  needed to get serious about packing so with Bob's help we removed all the stuff from our large hall closet and packed it into boxes...then Bob took the wooden shelves down that needed to be removed. They will be replaced with the original wire shelves. Then more stuff was packed and stored for moving. All the boxes in this photo are from 3 closets and there is still more to pack up in two of the closets. Books, books and more books... 

No comments:

Post a Comment