Tuesday, November 3, 2015

DAY 2 of 21 DAY CHALLENGE



 Today is not such a good day it seems. I went to bed early...early being by 11:00 pm and got my body out of bed by 7:00 am...that should have been a good 8 hours but my Fitbit  said I only got 5 hours sleep and my body feels like it today. I did good on breakfast, having my Shakeology and juice as usual the proceeded to move all the plastic filled storage boxes from these closet shelves and space to the  bedroom with all the other stuff that is stored  from yesterday...(see previous blog) Some of them were extremely heavy with fabric and now I am really tired out and I have a back ache. I probably should not have moved them but it is done now. Frustrating that we can't remove these shelves until I get the remainder of the books packed, my sewing machine cabinet moved and do not need my printer any more.

Lunch was a less then  a satisfying scrambled egg with salsa on it and then set about to figure out a dinner of chicken thighs that did not require much work. I found a crock pot recipe that didn't require but 4 hours to cook on high so it is on to cook will have those and a salad to go with for dinner.

BUT WHAT I REALLY WANTED WAS TO GO OUT TO EAT AND INDULGE MYSELF

Still working on getting enough exercise and drinking enough water but think I will do okay there also. I feel good that I didn't give in to eating out and got more packing done.


No comments:

Post a Comment