Sunday, October 20, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 20

Finally! I have my workshop materials and supplies gathered up and ready to go. I think I packed everything but the kitchen sink and with a little creative rearranging I could probably get it in there too...

In the rolling cart I have all the things we will need to do our workshop plus some extras in case we have time. 

In the bag, which is a sample, are more samples and more 'afterthoughts'. Some things I will take along just in case they are needed or wanted or just to show more ways of doing things such as how to texture on fabric. I have so many other ideas but time restraints requires me to leave some things out. Maybe at a later workshop we can cover some of them. 

Here on the table are some samples for the members to color using dye or ink. They are simple images outlined in Elmer's school glue. I had to make them up ahead of time and am now waiting for them to dry so I can pack them. Probably in the morning before I leave. I really should have done them sooner but got caught up in making the rose for several days. Right now with the humidity I have my fingers and toes crossed hoping they get dry in time. 


1 comment:

  1. I would love to be in one of your workshops. You are so organized and well prepared.

    ReplyDelete