Friday, October 25, 2013

BLOGTOBER FEST 2013 DAY 25

This month has flown by and my daughter will be here a week from today. I need to pick her up from the airport at 4 next Friday and then fit 2 years of visiting in a 2 week time frame that includes a wedding and a weekend at my other daughter's home so they can catch up and a day at my art group meeting so she can meet some of my  friends. It is going to be a wild couple of weeks. 


The good news is I have the flowers for the wedding  all finished but for adding some ribbons...need to get the right colors. I finished them by lunch time today so spent the remainder of this free time  doing some drawing...I am working on this page of tangles for a couple of nights and still need to work on it more...it is different then any I have done...looking at this photo I can see where I forgot part of a butterfly so will get that done asap...the remainder will need to wait for another free time frame..

What I have learned from working on this page is that shading with stippling is tedious...

No comments:

Post a Comment