Friday, November 15, 2013

A WALK IN THE GARDEN

Today after reading a post on The Creative Practice I was inspired to go out and check out my garden...see what is going on. I see I have lots of flowers blooming and some that shouldn't be but will enjoy them any way.


Above is my India Hawthorn that is supposed to bloom in the spring.  

I think these yellow flowers are African Irises

I have no idea what the blue ones are. They are the same ones growing out of the side of my palm tree

My Sunflower trees are finally blooming 

Below are flowers Bob planted earlier and all are blooming nicely






 Dollar store rubber fly adorned with jewels and paint and providing an attractive patch for the screen Marshal tore while attacking the squirrel climbing on the screen

A real live Golden Orb Garden Spider. We have several making homes near enough to watch them catch and eat and repair their webs. This one has a moth wrapped and waiting for dinner time.

Me reflected in the mirror taking a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment