Sunday, November 17, 2013

GETTING INSPIRED

This month has been so discombobulated I am having a hard time getting organized or inspired  and I am not getting anything constructive accomplished.  

For a couple of days now I have diddled around with my hand sewing and today, after returning 4 pillows for my new bed, I still have 8 on there, I sorted my knits looking for something that sparked an interest in me. I have one shirt cut out and want to do hand sewing on it but decided it needs to be longer in the front and back so now I need to work out a creative way of doing that which is not going to be easy since it is curved on both front and back...Either that or find The Fountain of Youth and turn my 75 year old body into a svelte model(esque) type...And we all know that ain't gonna happen. Maybe I can give it the layered look by making the bottom layer longer. 

Then I looked for some fabric to make a particular shirt I made years ago and loved but couldn't make up my mind on which one to use so put all the fabric back on the shelf. 

I did make some progress in getting stuff stashed from the wedding over a week ago...I reorganized some high shelves in my hall closet and put them there since it is all dishes seldom used . In the process I found a couple of items I wanted to give my daughter that just left so now I will have to mail them along with all the stuff she left for me to send her. 

My day is coming to an end and I can only hope tomorrow will be better or at least not worse.

1 comment: