Tuesday, November 19, 2013

GETTING STARTED

Today was sort of a mixed bag of activities. I wanted to get started sewing but had to pay bills first. Then I was going to look for my fabric and pattern to use and needed to re organize and put away things from some of the previous days of looking for patterns and fabric. Then because of all the things I moved around to make room for my daughter I needed to undo all of that which involved furniture and other items. Finally I got to the end of the afternoon and, after a much deserved cup of coffee I was able to look for what I wanted to make. 





I have a ton of patterns and fabric so just had to match something up. This is what I finally decided on and have the right amount of fabric to make it with. 

I have to go to a potluck holiday party tomorrow afternoon with hubby so won't start on it until Wednesday. It is an easy pattern and will probably take longer to cut out then to sew. It will be nice and comfy this winter for evenings of lounging around reading or even crocheting or knitting which I am going to start up again. Something I can do while watching TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment