Sunday, January 12, 2014

A WEEK OF FUN




Today was spent getting the garage studio ready for our first day of intuitive painting starting on Wednesday morning. Here is Bob hanging my inspirational and motivational prompts.




The large squares are aides and ideas for using different tools in case we hit a snag on what to try next. All of these were in the book Brave Intuitive painting by Flora Bowely










Then there were my two large 30" x 48 " panels I needed to gesso. 






As I prepped my panels so did my daughter living in Orange Park. To have them ready for our painting session next weekend.  

I have not seen Ellen's panels but think she is doing 2 large canvases.


More time was spent making my grocery shopping list and gathering up some supplies for my own painting.

Then I boiled my eggs for the Cobb salad and have the chicken marinating and will grill it tomorrow. Also tomorrow I will be making the Kale and Chive Muffins tomorrow since they can be frozen. Planning on making enough for the following weekend when my daughter  Deb is here for her three days of painting. I am trying to get as much done ahead of time as possible since we have two dinners to attend on Monday and Tuesday evenings and I want to do as little in the kitchen during the week as possible. Ellen will be here on Wednesday morning then the week of fun begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment