Sunday, January 26, 2014

ART IN THE GARDEN

This morning I finished my painting that is the reverse of the first painting I did in the intuitive workshop I had with Ellen, Debbie and Liz. This double sided painting will be hung between my garden room and the back yard where my bottle wall resided before the Florida weather and inferior wood slats we used took it's toll and Bob took it down. Hopefully the paintings will last a bit longer.






First painting I did and the one that will face inward towards the garden room. I have named this Buddha's Tears. It is rather serene and will be a nice one to sit and contemplate while having tea or coffee.










This is the one I just finished and like it very much. It is Bob's favorite. Since it was the last I decided the spot that was giving me problems in the center of the painting needed my word for the year added to it. "ASPIRE." I think it worked out well and completed the painting. 









It is fun to see the two paintings together and I know I am going to like my art gallery in the garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment