Thursday, January 23, 2014

PAINTINGS FOR PERGOLA

For the last few days I have been working on getting all the paintings completed for the pergola. Today I finally accomplished just that...Here are the four paintings I am going to hang out there...I am not sure what order they will go in. I will see when it warms up this weekend and have a chance to hang them...





My first one was painted in a class taught by Shiloh Sophia. Ellen and I took it via online streaming a few months ago. She is my 'Harvest Goddess'. She has been patiently waiting for other paintings to join her so she can be out doors where she belongs. It is 24 x 24 inches






This is the second painting I did this past weekend while Ellen was here for the Brave Intuitive workshop I had. I think it is one of my favorites. It is also the largest. 30 x 48 inches








My third painting. I didn't like it at first but it is growing on me. It is 24 x 36 inches









This is the last one and the only one to hang landscape style. It is only so so...Seems rather cluttered to me but it is what it is. I had fun painting it...did some splatters with a brush and dropped glops of paint from high so it would splatter...it is 36 x 24 inches


I am calling the four of them finished and ready to hang on the weekend coming up. The weather is suppose to be nice and warm and perfect for working outside. 





Here is where the four of them are going to hang..On the lattice in the pergola. 




1 comment:

  1. It will be a wonderful spot for a cup of Tea, while enjoying the art.

    ReplyDelete