Friday, February 14, 2014

A QUILTING WEEKEND

Today was the last day to get my materials and supplies gathered up and ready to travel to Orange Park just south of Jacksonville. My daughter is hosting a quilt workshop for her niece on her hubby's side and her soon to be daughter in law. I think I am there for moral support, to enjoy a girls weekend and to get my hair cut. I have packed two sewing machines and will tote along several things that have been forgotten. Such as the bowls from the wedding that belong to Debbie and the acrylic table that goes with the sewing machine I gave Krysta, Deb's future daughter in law





I offered to bring up a lot of fabric and batting since I have more fabric than I can use in a lifetime of sewing and the batting is all scraps I saved in case I needed it. This qualifies as need in my book and it uses up one more bag of 'stuff' from the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment