Sunday, February 9, 2014

HONEY DO LIST

We have had a couple of projects waiting to be done and recently Bob added one more to our list. Power wash the walk and drive. Today my son Barry came over and between all of us everything got done in a timely fashion. 





First was setting Bob up with Barry's power washer and giving him free range with it. He was like a kid in a toy store







Then Barry set about the back breaking job of carrying all the rocks scattered over the yard into the back yard and piling them up in an attractive way. After all that work I thought it should be turned so the back side was in the front...




Good son that he is he tore it apart and rearranged it to suit me...Now I love the look and will be planting some foliage in the spaces and watching for snakes to move in..














Then while Bob was still power washing Barry and I set about getting the sun shelter built for my outdoor studio using a piece of awning fabric I had laying around...It is not waterproof but will help with the intense sun in the height of summer...







I don't usually work outside when the sun is that hot but at least now I have an option to do so if I want to...and by rearranging a bit I now have the round table to set extra supplies or materials...









By the time Barry and I finished with the canopy Bob was almost finished with the drive way.











And I even had time to start cutting out my tee


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do have a wonderful life with many wonderful people in it. Thanks for reminding me...and I love my garden more and more every day....

      Delete
  2. That's a lot to get done in just one day. A labor of love, I'm sure.I envy you all your energy and the help you have with your projects.
    Well done Sis, bro-in-law and nephew.

    ReplyDelete