Wednesday, March 19, 2014

ANOTHER DAY

I have spent another day of sitting on telephone with insurance group, trying to show a Bright House tech how to work my 'Smart TV, then trying to get the DVD/VCR hooked up and working which he finally did after two trips to (?) for help...and wondering why my wireless keeps floating in and out leaving me with no service for moments at a time but long enough to kick me off of whatever I am doing. We still can't access our Amazon or any other icon on the internet with the tv...even though a week ago it was working just fine..slow but working..now it is so slow it finally kicks back to the main screen...

During all of this frustration I have decided I do not need an optometrist but an opthamologist so canceled my appointment for tomorrow morning and now have to wait to see my primary to get a referral to the opthamologist...

I hate the way our modern day insurances care more about the dollar then about our health but it is a sign of the times...maybe they need to only pay doctors when they keep us healthy...would encourage them to get out of the pockets of the special interest groups and do what they are suppose to do..heal and cause no harm. 

Any way I have an appointment in a month with my primary care person so will see what happens after that. I will spend tomorrow trying to iron out the issues with the tv by calling the manufacturer's customer service number and hope for a English speaking person to answer or at least a real person to answer..Today with the insurance all I got was a menu with nothing on it that I needed...no possible way to speak to a real person. I am thankful I am in good health or would be dead by the time I get anything figure out concerning my health insurance. 

It was still cool to work on my statue with concrete which I really didn't have time to do any way so hopefully tomorrow I can get back to it.




After another frustrating day again I decided we needed some comfort food so made a pizza from scratch. It was by far the best pizza I ever made..Now Marshal and I are headed out again on a walk and photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment