Saturday, March 15, 2014

TRENTON QUILT and FESTIVAL..March 15th

Untouched up photos of my day at the quilt show where there was everything from music, crafts, antique quilts, yard sale tables, bake sale tables, raffles, and of course the usual festival food at over the top prices. There were quilts hanging all over town and some even used to make up booths. There was a wood carver giving a hands on demo, a young girl named 'Charlee' showing off her blue  ribbon quilt and of course the "sign of our times" posted on the entrance of the courthouse...I ran into some old friends I had not seen in years which was nice and I posted my very favorite quilt of the whole show on the bottom.  It was a wonderful relaxing day spent with my son and his wife. After we went to dinner to a place we will never go to again even though it had good reviews..The only negative of the day



























No comments:

Post a Comment